Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Blog Assignment #1: Please tell me who you are!

Your blog response is due to be posted no later than Monday night at midnight (May 9).

Copy the following questions; paste them into your own blog and answer them there. (If you haven't already sent me the URL address for your blog, please do so right away, through Blackboard email).

First question: Will you please be sure to put a picture of yourself (that I can recognize) on your blog so that I can get to know you quickly... and better each time I read your blog?

1. What grade (and in which school) will you be teaching?

2. What is your favorite children's book?

3. If you watch TV, what shows do you most enjoy?

4. What movie affected you enough that you'd be willing to see it again?

5. What are you really good at?

6. What is a talent you wish you had?

7. Tell me your background in sports and/or athletics.

8. Tell me your background in visual arts, dance & drama.

9. What is your musical background? (Lessons? Singing? Instrument? Read music? Enjoy listening to music? What kinds?)

10. What would you be doing this summer, if you were not going to be an intern?

11. What would you like me to know about you that I haven't asked?

No comments: