Saturday, January 7, 2012

No Snow! Winter's slow...

When I chat with folks around here, in the stores or at work, they are quick to tell me that this winter is just right, 'thank you very much!'  They all like to tell about last year (but some think it was actually the year before) when they had more snow than anyone could handle, and had to stay home and work hard to keep warm.  I say, Bring. It. On.  A Colorado-turned-Utah Girl can only go so long without snow in January, especially after a devastatingly warm December!  I promise, if I could just have some clean, soft, white, piled-high snow, I will not complain about shoveling it, driving in it, or staying warm in it.  I will even quit complaining about the cold and dry 19-degree days followed by the spring-like 65-degree days that really look silly (all that fresh green grass with the naked, bare trees standing in it!).  Please, oh please...


1 comment:

Crystal Noel Perry said...

I am so with you, Aunt Nancy! I'll cross my fingers for you if you will for me. :)